Scope of Service Experience
Michelle joined NAI DESCO in 2014 and specializes in Retail, Industrial and Investment brokerage. Michelle has been involved in more than 100 transactions totaling in excess of $100M in value for a wide variety of clients.
Michelle’s expertise includes tenant and buyer representation, landlord representation, property valuation and disposition, investment consultation and 1031 tax deferred exchange, innovative marketing techniques and strategic negotiation. In addition, Michelle values her communication skills which allow her to provide clients with exceptional service.
Prior to joining NAI DESCO, Michelle was with The Maune Company where she focused on marketing and research. Michelle’s interest in real estate began at her family’s home building business where she learned the construction and sales aspects of real estate. Both roles contributed to her comprehensive understanding of real estate transactions and the fulfillment of client needs.
Background & Experience
- 2019 to 2021 NAI DESCO, Vice President
- 2014 to 2019 NAI DESCO, Associate
- 2013 to 2014 The Maune Company, Marketing Coordinator
- 2012 to 2014 Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Select Properties The Boehmer Team (#3 Team in the Nation for BHHS#), Marketing & Research Associate
- 2009 to 2013 Bridgewater Communities, Sales Assistant
University of Missouri, Columbia.
Bachelors of Science, Business with an emphasis on Marketing
Minor: Hotel & Restaurant (Hospitality) Management
Professional Associations & Designations
- Licensed Illinois & Missouri Broker
- St. Louis Association of Realtors / Commercial Division Member: Recipient, Heavy Hitters “Largest Retail Lease 2018”; Recipient, Heavy Hitters “Largest Retail Lease 2017”
- Midwest Real Estate New Magazine: Featured Broker, 2021 Women in Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Women’s Network (CREW) Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Leadership Committee
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Designee